Aadhar Card Online Application Form, How To Apply For Aadhar Card Online – Now in every state Aadhaar card is necessary for every citizen. If you don’t have the aadhaar number then you are excluded from some services that provided to the other citizens. Now every government declared that every citizen must have the Aadhaar Card. The Aadhaar Card can apply through the online process but only in the enrollment centers.
Aadhar Card Application – Steps to Apply:
- First, visit the center where you want to fill the Aadhaar card application form along with the relevant documents.
- After that open the website of UIDAI i.e. https://uidai.gov.in.
- After that download the application form of Aadhaar card and filled it correctly.
- Now at the Aadhaar card center submit the application form along with the documents like ID proof, Residence Proof etc.
- At the center, your finger prints and iris scan will be taken for fulfilling the requirements of Aadhaar Card.
- Your photo will be taken as a part of the record of the Aadhaar Card.
- After all these requirements the issue will give you an acknowledgment slip, on that 14 digit enrollment number will be mentioned which helps you to check the status of Aadhaar Card.
- Before submission please check all the details of the application form.
- The acknowledgment number provided to you is your temporary enrollment number.
- After that verification will be conducted by the authority, if all the information is correct one SMS will be received by you.
- After the sufficient time, any person can download the temporary Aadhaar card from the from the website “e-AADHAR”.
- At last, when your Aaadhaar card is ready, it will be sent by the issuer through a post at your address as mentioned in the application form.
- If any information is not correctly given by you then rejection can be made by the authority and they will send you SMS or any type of information of rejection. After that, you can re-enroll the Aadhaar card.